Tuesday 17 November 2015

Face to Face with Delia






South African born beauty and now the face of one of the most prestigious German skincare brands, I think it is safe to say that this is yet another Saffa who has made us proud!

History & Career
Holding our heritage high she says: “I was born in Johannesburg South Africa in October, the only daughter in a family of five. After completing school at 18 I took the opportunities given to me to travel the world through my modelling career.”
“Initially it was only supposed to be a sabbatical for a year before pursuing University, but my career took off and I loved the travelling. 20 years on I am still modelling and still have a passion for the Industry and people I work with.”  
She was selected from thousands for her ability to look incredibly versatile in her shots and it is no wonder, I mean look at her experience:  “I am fortunate enough to work in all the fashion capitals of the world NYC, Hamburg, Milan, London, Paris and even Japan. I finally made Paris my base in 1997 where I lived for 11 years before moving to London.”

Charity Work & Education
Supporting a cause close to her heart and her heritage, Lalibella.co.uk, whose products sold are exclusively "Made in Africa”. The proceeds go to aiding woman and children in Africa. “It is a cause I hold very dear to my heart as I believe in education and family values. Education has always been high on my list and I obtained a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing through the University of South Africa in 2008. Throughout my teenage life till the age of 18 I was a ballet dancer with the Royal Academy of Dance and obtained my advanced diploma.”

Skincare Tips
With her incredibly flawless skin, a pure example of a BABOR ambassador, she lets us in on a few of her secrets passed down from her mom: “From a very young age my Mom taught me to look after my skin serum, moisturizer and sunscreen is a must. Never go to bed without washing your face and drink lots of water. ‎‎ I believe a woman is never too old or too young to start looking after their skin and the benefits are worth it!”

1 comment:

  1. To avail discount Babor, you may choose to buy Babor Skinovage products, buy Babor cosmetics, buy Babor HSR and buy other Babor products online.

    ReplyDelete