Wednesday 3 July 2013

BABOR Brand Ambassador


BABOR is thrilled to announce Melissa Rom as the first ever BABOR Brand Ambassador. We’re looking forward to having this beautiful young woman aboard the BABOR Journey with us. We’ve put together a few questions to find out more about our beautiful Ambassador.
 

How do you feel about your new role as the BABOR Brand Ambassador? Completely over the moon! Honoured & privileged. I'm in love with BABOR & all it has to offer. I couldn't wish to represent a better brand!

Why are you so passionate about the brand? I’ve been using BABOR skin care for quite some time, and have reaped the rewards in leaps & bounds, constantly receiving compliments about my skin. I’ve seen the results of others as well. There is so much the brand has to offer, I simply cannot wait to explore it all.

When did you first discover BABOR? My brother had a slight problem skin growing up. My mom put him onto BABOR’s Pure range straight away as she was a loyal client. The results were remarkable! I personally started using BABOR in 2012 and have never looked back.

As a woman using BABOR , what’s your favourite skincare product within the range? I LOVE my cleanser. I use the BABOR HY-ÖL & Phytoactive Combination. My skin feels enriched and moisturised every time.

We all have our skin concerns, what is yours?  I have a sensitive skin and suffer from eczema around my nose from time to time. As we can easily become quite self conscious when it comes to our faces, it has always been a major concern for me. Since I’ve used BABOR I haven't had an issue in the slightest!

A good skincare routine is really important, what step of yours would you never miss and why? Moisturising! I adore the feeling of well hydrated, moisturised, smooth skin. I moisturise twice a day, using my BABOR SKINOVAGEPX Daily Calming Cream and Intense Calming Cream moisturisers for sensitive skin.

What do you believe makes a woman truly beautiful? How we project ourselves. Personally, how I project myself and feel on the inside, is often what I reflect on the outside. I love being a woman, and spending “me” time on my skin & other cosmetic rituals which enhance our emotional and physical aspects.

What’s your number one beauty secret? Haha that's an easy one! I would honestly have to say my BABOR skin and body care regime. The condition of my skin affects what I look like and how I feel.  I can’t explain how much I love the feeling of silky smooth skin – body & face! My best J

Do you have any beauty tips to share with us? Less is more!

-         Personally, I never over do it in terms of make up / hair. A more intense eye calls for a nude lip and visa versa.

-          Keep your skin moisturised, especially during Winter, there’s nothing more beautiful than a glow all year round

-          Make a beauty appointment with yourself – twice a week, take a time out, and enjoy a scrub or mask in a hot, relaxing bath! That's my personal best ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. online company that focuses on bringing high quality hair care, beauty, nail and skin care productsBuy Babor HSR

    ReplyDelete